These days, without an online presence, it can be hard to compete and grow. And that’s where digital marketing comes in. Digital marketing is the process of building and maintaining customer relationship through online activities to facilitate the exchange of ideas, products ,and services that satisfy the goals of both parties.
Leverages Traditional Marketing Areas such as direct marketing by providing the same method of communicating with an audience but in a digital fashion.Digital Marketing is Cost effective then Traditional marketing.
Why are people going online
For information about some products and services.For business purpose.
- If they looking for help about something
- For finding some answers.
- For finding any address and locations.
- For finding jobs
- For education related queries.
Benefits of Digital Marketing
- Promote your products and services online.
- Rank your website in various search engines.
- Increase the traffic of your website.
- Generates leads.
- Provides targeted results.
- Increase online sales conversions.
- Cost effective.
Digital Marketing Objectives
Most digital marketing strategies and campaigns have following objectives.
- Reaching the right audience.
- To engage with your audience.
- To motivate your audience to take action.
- Convert the audience to customers.
- Return on investment(ROI)